LSAA February Breakfast
You won't want to miss this exclusive opportunity to chat one on one with these local experts during this interactive breakfast event where you'll learn how you can better serve these all too often underserved populations.
Representatives from organizations with healthcare, age, business, and equality missions will be in attendance to share their expertise on the specific vulnerable populations they serve and how you can help them achieve their missions including:
- Sharyn Pittman, NAMI Spartanburg
- Trista Anderson, Piedmont Care
- Roya Fayyazi, Shepherd's Center
- Naomi Sargent, College Town Consortium
- Ashley Whitt, Spartanburg County Foundation
- Natasha Pitts, City of Spartanburg's Minority Business Development
- Caroline Coldwell, Ron Patane, & Terena Starks, Upstate Pride
- Betsy Neely Sikma & Terrance Hawes, Spartanburg Chamber Pipeline Project
Upon arrival, all LSAA guests will be asked to sit at the table featuring the local experts from the population they would like to learn more about (healthcare, growing pains (age), business world, or equality table).